- Near real-time file analysis: The system analyzes files continuously, replacing time-intensive recurring scans.
- Signatureless approach: Fight back against the latest threats without having to wait for daily definition updates.
- Offline protection: Artificial intelligence data is stored on the endpoint to help keep it protected while offline.
- Machine learning: The system determines how to best respond to threats and adjusts those responses over time.
- Autonomous action: Set policies to automatically neutralize threats at the endpoint.
- Behavioral artificial intelligence engines: Harness AI engines that analyze multiple data points to identify threats and determine if a response is necessary.
- Near real-time alerts: Receive alerts whenever a threat is detected or neutralized.
- Easy-to-use dashboard: View threat information at a glance via a single view within N-central that includes quick links to key remediation actions.
- Executive insight and key findings: See aggregated data on threats—current number of active threats, number of threats found in a specified time period—and review threats and fixes over time.
- Forensics: See an overview and the storyline of an attack so you can quickly understand the threat.
- Threat summaries: Review information on specific threats, such as dates they were identified, dates they were reported, and their file names, along with links to the Google threat database and VirusTotal website for more information.
- Raw data report: Dig into the details on threat information, including timing, activities taken by the file, and its SHA1 hash.
- Custom policies: Tailor protection policies by customer to include allow/block USB, allow/block endpoint traffic, and specify the best automated response.
- Multiple recovery options: Choose your preferred recovery option after attacks—from partial recoveries to fully-automated responses.
- Enhanced quarantine: Select the “Disconnect from Network” option to prevent machines from further infecting the network.
- Automatic rollback: Attacks are automatically contained and neutralized, and compromised files are automatically replaced by the last known healthy version (Windows OS only).